Falling Into Fur

Fall fashion is in full force and I've been having so much fun checking out your wish lists and swooning over the fabulous items you've been thinking about.  The other day Alicia at Cheetah is the New Black caused my eyes to well up when she wore her fabulous fur vest.  I haven't compiled an entire wish list for fall because, well, I don't really have to.  Fur is basically it.  All of it.  Yes, the entire list.  Faux fur is the way I go and not just because of budget...it all stems back to the time I rescued a rabbit from a daycare and it became my pet for reals (but that's another story for another time).  Last year I picked up an adorable fur vest and jacket from Juicy Couture, and then it rained so much in Southern California I couldn't even wear them (suffice it to say soggy faux fur is not the new black).  In hindsight I'm kind of grateful because I feel like I've got a bit of a headstart in the fur department for this season.  There's so much out there to choose from I thought I'd pick some of my latest favorites and share them with you.  One thing is for certain - fur is a major part of this fall's top picks.  I found it on handbags, boots, collars, entire coats, gloves, hats, and the list goes on.  I even found this Cat in the Hood Hat over at Modcloth - um, kinda want it.  Badly.

How are you feeling about the fur/faux fur trend?  Are you planning on incorporating it, or simply admiring it from afar? Perhaps you even dislike it *say it isn't so!*

Fall Fur


Starting in upper left corner and moving clockwiseHalston Heritage - Faux Fur Vest, Guess - Bountiful Ankle Boot, Rebecca Taylor - Faux Fur Cheetah Coat, Alexander Wang - Polina Fur Ankle Boot, Anna Sui - Faux Fur Cropped Jacket, BB Dakota - Janika Faux Fur Vest, Topshop - Leopard Vintage Faux Fur Coat, Jeffrey Campbell - Dana 2, (center) Loeffler Randall - Faux Fur Military Jacket
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved