Field of Fall Fashion

This past week in Canada has been a whirlwind of trampoline jumping, snack eating, hot tubbing, first day of schooling, game playing, fort building, and hugs with my niece and nephew.  In between all of these things, as I mentioned in the last post, the Chef and I managed to sneak out and take in some of Calgary's shopping including Holt Renfrew, Aritzia, and Club Monaco.  Yesterday after dropping my niece off for her first day of kindergarten *and subsequently crying with her mom on the way to the car, all the way back home, and for more than a few minutes upon our return - to be honest I think I might cry all year at the thought of her skinny little legs walking around the corner to the classroom all by herself* the Chef and I wandered outside and grabbed some photos on what turned out to be a quintessential Canadian fall day.

I was so excited to be able to pull out my over the knee socks...
and really have the weather to wear them in.
The military boots and bag brought the whole look together.
Once again the bubble skirt came to the rescue.
This time with a cashmere sweater from Club Monaco
that I cinched at the waist with a weathered belt from J.Crew (seen here).
I wonder if J.Crew ever thought their skirt would end up in a barley field?
I hope it gets cool enough to wear this outfit in Southern California.
The sad thing is this pretty girl next to me won't be there
to hang out after school.
Bye Canada - see ya next time.

Outfit details:  Club Monaco Cashmere Sweater, Gap Camis, J, Crew Belt, J.Crew Chino Bubble Skirt, Falke OTK Striggings, Joie Military Boots,  TK Military Bag, Melinda Maria Jewelry

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved