Best Boyfriend in All the World

And no I don't mean my own, although he is pretty good too.  :)

In this case I am referring to Current/Elliott's Boyfriend Denim.  The first time I set my eyes on a pair of these I instinctively knew it was the beginning of a long and meaningful relationship.  Working for Gap, Inc. over a period of years instilled in me a great love and respect for denim and Current/Elliott has, in my opinion, cornered the market on premium denim.  Their jeans are worn, super soft and distressed in all the right places.  My closet has more than a few pairs that are definitely the ones I reach for whether I'm going for a casual look with a t-shirt and flip flops or something dressed up with a boyfriend blazer and heels.

Among my current favorites are The Boyfriend Mid-Rise Jeans, The Boyfriend Jeans in Super Loved, and The Long Boyfriend Jeans in Treasured Destroyed.

Feast your eyes on these babies and treat yourself to a pair if you haven't already!

Current/Elliott
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved