Out of Season

Seeing as this blog has turned into somewhat of a gongshow it seems only right to post pictures from when I was mid-Whole30 about, oh, 2 months ago.  WHAT IN THE WORLD? And what's Whole30 you may be asking yourself? A sugarless story that left me 12lbs lighter for another time.

Well I did tell you I lost the camera, right?

With that in mind I bring you sequins in early spring with a side of tossed salad hairdo.  It all started when I spotted a new neighbor. Okay so I haven't actually seen the neighbor, just the neighbor's ride.  And if you're following me on Pinterest or the other various social networking sites then you know this is DREAM RIDE TERRITORY UP IN HERE.
Checking to see if the coast was clear, I sidled up to Exhibit A. 
Which, in my perfect world, would be turquoise and have a surfboard hanging out the back.
And fuzzy seats, sherpa fuzzy seats. And a rainbow rug. I'll stop with the clichés now.
Another neighbor down the street emerged from his garage with a WTF are you doing
in front of that beater in your shiny sweater young lady?
And no my teeth are not yellow we just don't know how to work the camera.
Word.
Aaaaaand then I almost met the owner of this thing before scurrying off into our pal's garage.
Beach living, folks. Here you have it.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved