What Goes Around Comes Around

Last week I got serious about getting rid of some stuff and started a pretty significant purge.  It's not entirely over, but is definitely underway.  As I was sorting through clothes I came across a few pieces saved from my early days at Gap in the 90's.  Man those were the days: leather pants, tencel-blend skirts and dresses, and the best basic jeans and t's. I wish I would have saved a few more things because I had quite the arsenal back in the day. Employee discount anyone?

This red tank dress has travelled with me from Canada for the past 15 years. It was one of my all-time favorites from a summer collection Gap did not long before I left, and I've never been able to part with it.  Sunday was super warm and we were heading to the flea market, so I took a chance and slipped the dress on over a little tank top. Holy mother of pearl this baby still fits! God bless the inventors of the Whole 30. And the hoarder in me.
~Dress: Old school Gap, Vest: M2F, Booties: Joie, 
Jewelry: Vanessa Mooney, Bag: Brandy & Melville~
Rifling through the fake LV's to get to the vintage crossbody bags. 
Eye of the Tiger after spotting the coolest vintage table for my kitchen or herb garden.
Woot! Will post some pics after I get it situated.
In the meantime, sweet dress right??
And why didn't I buy more than one pair of these boots last year?
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved