Twisted

Last month I lost the camera.

Okay I didn't really lose lose the camera as much as, say, misplaced the camera. But hey, I didn't really know where it was so as far as I was concerned it was lost. How's that for a rabbit trail?

Anyway I found the camera over the weekend. Pretty relieving to see it there, amidst the folded laundry, nestled in the sheepskin rug.  Even more relieving to see a couple of legit outfits on it. I'm not so sure the sequin sweater is still appropriate, but I might give that one a whirl next week because it IS in front of a vintage VW bus and you know how that magic takes hold of me. 

In the meantime I can only say I probably need to put myself on Madewell restrictions seeing as if I get anywhere near the store I can't seem to keep from leaving without a bag. It does happen, but not that often due to a pretty stellar sale section. This skirt falls into the category of 'sporadic purchase turned regular rotation'.  It was one of those moments when my fave shopgirl (who used to work at Martin+Osa so we go way back) employed her mind reading tactics and tossed me into a fitting room with the skirt. 'Just try it,' is her favorite line and she has got it down. In her defense, summer's around the corner and the skirt is a decent price so it came home and is earning its keep in the versatility department. Here's to warmer days ahead! 
~Outfit details: Shirt & Skirt -Madewell, Tanks-Gap, Boots-Jeffrey Campbell~ 
~Vanessa Mooney--Bracelets, Poison Necklace, Keepsake Necklace~
~Brandy & Melville-Fringe Bag, Erin Wasson-Ring, Motif56-Leather Bracelet, 
Vanessa Mooney-Metal Bracelet~

Now if I can just find a couple of maxi skirts....suggestions welcome!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved