Documentation

Let the record show that I do dress up from time to time.

As longtime readers know, suits give me hives.  Yesterday was 'big meeting day' aka a time when I have to get out of my pajamas and venture into the real world (in the daylight hours nonetheless) wearing something other than denim shorts or ripped up jeans.  Last weekend was a bad rendition of me chanting 'what to wear, WHAT TO WEAR?!' I refuse to buy things that will be one timers.  How to make a good first impression, but also stay true to who I am?

Solution: Tucker Dress (another fave print), Seersucker Blazer (don't despair if you don't see online, it's still in-store) and Louboutin Booties.

A hint of the inner bohemian masked by  blazer. Win-win.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved