James Perse: The Holy Grail of Cotton T-Shirts

...and cashmere too.

To me, James Perse is synonymous with amazing t-shirts.  I fell hard for his t's about 7 years ago after running my hand across one while walking through Nordstrom.  It was definitely a stop, drop, and roll out your credit card moment, and the beginning of the end of all my other relationships with basic t-shirt brands.

Cut to present day and my t-shirt drawer is almost exclusively James Perse with a peppering of T by Alexander Wang, Kain, and the occasional Gap tank.  It's not that I don't wear other t-shirts; it's that I prefer Perse above all others because they have the best fit and are the most versatile.  So whether you are looking to invest in the perfect v-neck or a few tanks for layering, I would highly recommend this brand as a good place to start.

In addition to standard basics, each season James Perse offers a mix of simple ready-to-wear pieces that can easily be worked into any wardrobe.  In the Fall and Winter the line typically carries, amongst other things, amazing cotton/cashmere pieces that include tunics, sweaters, jackets and sweatpants.  In the Spring and Summer you can always find the breeziest sun and maxi-dresses as well as skirts, shorts and pants that can take you from lunch straight to the beach.

I refer to it as a collector's addiction.  Some people have stamps; I have James Perse apparel.  What's your guilty pleasure?

Below you'll find (from L-R) the Jersey Bolero, the Double Layer Rouched Skirt, and the Fitted Long Sleeved T-Shirt - and of these 3 all I have to say is "Yes please!" (and thanks for bearing with me while I get the hang of putting up these pictures to match the post...still can't quite figure out how to lose the white space. ugh).

Perse


Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved