Skintastic!

In what can only be described as a cluster eff of epic proportions yesterday evening I was rear-ended at a stop light in my less than a year old car (that I saved forever for) by a handicapped hoarder.  Yes, it's a mouthful and a run on sentence, but it's the truth.  No jokes and his admission.  He bent over to pick up a "relic" from the floor, took his foot off the brake and while rolling into me looked up, panicked and hit the gas instead of the brake.  WHAM!  And ouch!  So while I had a great blog planned that would expose one of my favorite jewelry designers, instead you'll have to take a not-so-fancy picture of me as I reveal my greatest skincare secret. 

Within an hour of being hit last night I had a pounding headache and a pretty stiff upper neck and back.  This morning the lower back was in rough shape too.   Whenever I have any joint or muscle stiffness I head straight to acupuncture.  Back when it was first recommended to me I made some smart aleck remark about crazies putting needles IN their bodies to relieve pain.  Cut to present and I'm still digging my size 6's out of my mouth.  Today when my acupuncturist so graciously fit me into her schedule for a round of needles in the back, she gave me an ancient treatment that allowed me to also lie on my back after the needles had been inserted so that I could have some other meridians cleared with needles in the front of my body...including what she calls the "face lift" AKA my big reveal!

Bear in mind I was not going to a fashion show when I went to the appointment so it is what it is.  But you get the point of what the treatment entails and I kid you not my skin is in great shape.  The needles do not hurt at all; she just puts them in and then I take a nap for half an hour or so and ta-da!  (will take a before and after next time)



Like I said I'm looking a little torn up in general, but it's been a rough 48 hours or so...In any event, I highly recommend acupuncture for the face if you have crow's feet or fine lines.  It completely works and aside from that is very therapeutic in general.  I live in the LA area and the acupuncturist I see is in Santa Monica.  She is completely wonderful so if you are interested just leave me a comment and I'm happy to share her information with you...if anyone is out there reading this.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved