en-TRENCH-ed

There is one word to describe the current weather in Southern California:  damp.  When weather conditions are overcast and cool my mind immediately goes to impeccable outerwear because there are few things I hate worse than being cold and bundling up in bulky layers.  Ugh.  One of my favorite pieces of outerwear is a Club Monaco trench coat I bought a few years back.  It cuts the cold and allows me to dress simply and comfortably while still keeping warm.  This afternoon when I pulled it out of the closet to wear on an errand it got me wondering what's currently out there in Trench.

After pouring over sites here are some of my favorites.  It's great to see the classics as well as the patterns, prints and hardware that make each piece unique.  Of course Burberry is still out there killing it, but I actually tried on the Gryphon Chain Trench yesterday and, despite a bit of weight around the neck, it is amazing.  If I found $700 worth of change in the couch cushions it is exactly what I would be spending it on.  How about you?

Trench Coats

1. Forever21 Twill Trench - $39.80
2. Topshop Spotty Double Bow Trench - $160
3. Burberry Two-Tone Taffeta Trench - $995
4. BB Dakota Aubree Trench - $55
5. ModCloth Sunny Disposition Trench - $84.99
6. Gryphon Chain Trench - $645
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved