Shoe Kismet: Miu Miu Satin Sparrow Mary Janes

This weekend while the Chef was watching baseball (curses!) or prepping for our mini-Lost finale extravaganza, here's what I was doing:


These have been in my possession for 9 days and I have barely been able to contain myself.  In a pneumonia-like delirium, while on the search for some trinket or another at Crate & Barrel, I asked if we could stop by Miu Miu to see if there had been an act of God and one pair of the Sparrow Mary Janes had been found in the stockroom.

No such luck.  The Sales Associate did however whisper to me that another retailer had one pair left in my size.  So I busted out in a sweat and ran off like my hair was on fire weaving through crowds to see if luck was on my side...And it was because these are a size 5.5 and I normally wear a 6.

When the Sales guy managed to get a word in edgewise while I skipped around like a fool, he asked me what I was going to wear them with.  And in true shoe-crazed form I responded, "Uh, prolly with a dress or a skirt.  And with my boyfriend jeans.  And my skinny jeans.  And, now that I think of it, I'll probably wear them when I get up, when I go to bed and maybe even in the shower."  To which he promptly burst out laughing while my poor boyfriend shook his head.


So here they are with my boyfriend jeans.  Super cute and casual. Granted they aren't the platforms  everyone's raving about, but that doesn't matter I still love them.


I think it's very important not to over think this shoe or you run the risk of getting overwhelmed - at least I almost did.  I'm gonna just go with it.


I have a tough time sitting still whether I'm sick or not so if the pictures are a little blurry blame it on the fidget.  That aside, here they are with skinny denim at the pre-LOST partay.  I didn't have time for a fashion show before LOST started so this is all I've got...still can't believe these shoes sleep with me in my bed live in my closet.


This one's for the shoe guy...Bet he thought I was just joking around, huh? 


Morgan Freeman wasn't kidding when he said "some birds aren't meant to be caged"...I plan to let them out as often as possible.

If you have a pair of these in platform or in the style I luckily found I would love to see what you're wearing them with...and for those of you still looking:  may the shoe force be with you!

Outfit details:
Tuxedo Jacket by Zac Posen for Target 
Silk Tank by Vince
Boyfriend Jeans in High/Low by Current/Elliott
Ankle Toothpick Denim in Twilight by J.Crew
Sparrow Print Mary Janes by Miu Miu (this link is the cats at Neiman Marcus)
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved