Windblown

Ever notice how January, February and March totally drag on while June, July and August are gone in what seems like the blink of an eye? When I was a kid it felt like summer lasted forever, now not so much.  Totally bums me out.

So this summer I've made the scared as hell pointed decision to take fewer work projects in order to soak up as many warm days as possible. The past couple of years I've found myself at the beginning of September with a lot of regrets for not having done simple things like beach bonfires, a day at Disneyland or tackled a summer reading list. I'm feeling old lately, like time is running out. It really sucks and I don't want it to get the better of me so here goes nothing. 

The other day was hot. I mean SO HOT you couldn't go barefoot on the concrete. Embracing my inner rebel and the dull realization that it won't be long before any time in the sun could leave me shriveled up like a prune, I hauled it down to the beach and found a bunch of other people who had abandoned their jobs, too.  Hmmmmm, I think I'm onto something here.
~Details: T-Zadig & Voltaire (in white), Shorts-Current/Elliott, Belt-Flea Market, Sunglasses-Anthro~
~Bracelets (L): Vanessa Mooney (can't find online, sorry!), (R): Motif 56 (in black); 
Arrow Ring (L): Madewell, (R): Flea Market~
Summer, here I come.

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved