Pass the Bubbly

Last week I received the most tantalizing email.  The subject line read "Expedia Class Action Settlement Notification".  My mind went wild with hopeful expectation.  I envisioned a trip to Paris and a pair of new shoes.  Maybe a trip to Paris where I purchased new shoes.

                                                                    (image via quote-book)

Then I opened the email and saw that I had been awarded $2.31 in the form of an Expedia voucher.  Niiiiice.

Like any sane female it seemed only right that I be rewarded for having had my dreams shattered by Expedia.  So I headed out to do a little shopping and ended up in Zara.  I don't know about you, but it takes patience and an eye for me to weed through the stuff in there.  I left with the ka-yoot-est bubble skirt.


What can I say?  There's been a lot of lip biting around here this week.  The skirt is pretty cute though, no?


Check it from the back.  Nice little poof going on there too.  It was a really simple outfit to throw together which means it will be on replay a lot around here.  I paired it with a couple of $10 white gap tanks (tucked in), the dark denim jean jacket, threw on the shoes and ran out the door.


Best $40 I've spent in a good long while.  I've gotta tell you I've been a fan of the bubble skirt since I was a 17 year old girl running through the streets of Paris on a European vacation with my best girlfriends...it was there that I saw and purchased my first bubble.  In fact, if you went to my parents' home and opened up the closet in my reserved bedroom you would still find that original bubble and the peach dress I graduated from high school in - also complete with bubble. This is one trend I'm going to throw down all summer (and maybe in way late fall too with tights in the evening).  Check out this one and this one - Expedia money man?  Are you out there?  I think I've been shorted...

Outfit details:  J.Crew denim jacket (similar just not dark), Gap tank, Zara bubble skirt, Christian Louboutin espadrille wedge bootie, Sorial handbag
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved