Blue Tights and Fur Coats

One of the great things about visiting Canada is getting a true taste of winter - the people in this country are so lucky to experience the glory of four well-defined seasons (although they might beg to differ when a freak snow storm shows up in May).  Remember when I visited in fall and got these great pictures?  They're some of my faves even now.  Admission:  I get homesick every time I look at them.

It was tough to stick to two bags on this trip because I kept on imagining all kinds of fun outfit concoctions for the cold, snowy days (aside from all the sweats and t's for luxurious tv-filled afternoons on the couch. ha!) we don't experience in SoCal.  As wonderful as warm weather can be, it kinda hinders the true essence of the winter wardrobe.  So today I got a hint of the crazy and strolled out into a winter wonderland...in shorts, tights and shag.  I kinda wanna wear this one every day.  

The first 10 minutes in freezing cold are always the easiest.
Especially if you're wearing something resembling a bath mat or '70's carpet.
Bringing a bit of the snow leopard.
Delusion sets in as the cold goes to my head...this is not the house.
Busting through drifts I make it back to the sidewalk...
With this grin frozen, quite literally, onto my face.
It was around this time the camera began to fog up from the temps.
Time for more chocolates and cookies!

Outfit details: Zara-Shag Coat, Current/Elliott-Shorts, J.Crew-Leopard Belt and Tights, Forever21-Booties, H&M-Mittens, Tom Ford Sunnies

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved