To Warmer Days Ahead

Well girls today is the beginning of the White Denim in Winter Challenge and it would only figure that I'm seriously under the weather with a cold.  I spent Friday night trying to convince myself that I didn't have a sore throat, only to wake up on the couch Saturday morning barely able to swallow.  Tall tales to self continued well into the evening where reality set in:  someone else would be singing Maneater at a local hang out while I sipped hot tea through a straw.

There is no justice in this wicked world.

I am so looking forward to seeing how everyone styled their whites today.  I'll join in on Thursday as the whitest thing I have to offer right now is my dastardly pale skin.  Here's who's up:


Everyone posts at different times so you might need to visit more than once, but I've already seen Lyddie's and she sent me into tears.  Gorgeous!  Speaking of tears does anyone else cry when they're sick?  I spent Saturday night shivering and weeping away to The Holiday.  Oh Jude Law.  Oh Kate Winslet.  Oh romance.  

On that note I leave you with a glimpse into today's outing with the Chef.  Long live boyfriends who don't give a rip about the Super Bowl and running around with plastic cheese on their head while the neighbors get ripped out on pot, screaming and hollering their heads off, using baseball terminology to describe football.  True story.

Pinkberry
Loyalty goes to frozen yogurt places that don't allow children
to dig their hands into the toppings.
Blood Orange & Original Swirl
Toppings: Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry & Pralines
Feed a cold; starve a fever.
Outfit Details:  Tucker for Target - Butterfly & Purple Print Dresses, Siwy Hannah Denim, 
Foley & Corinna Mid-City Tote, Dulce Calf Hair Clogs, Melinda Maria - Ring
Target-Sunnies, Necklace - Africa
Channeling Mrs. Roper will always cheer up the most dismal of sniffles.
As will a glance at Bieber.
You know you like him. Bay-bee, Bay-bee, Bay-bee OOOH!
Here's to sunnier, warmer days ahead.
It's official:  I despise winter.

See you back tomorrow for Round Two of the Whites.  Hope you had a great weekend!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved