Free People: February Favorites

When I opened my email on Friday there was a sneak peek at Free People's February Catalogue waiting.  Yowsa.  Sometimes it's do or die time when those things roll in.  There are always one or two things in the sneak that really get in me ol' brains and refuse to exit, so after performing due diligence (aka clicking, walking away, clicking again, forcing myself to wait through a conference call to see if I reeeeally wanted it) I jumped off and got this little number:

Uh, hello.  
Really hope you fit so I can wear you with suede knee high boots.
TBD...delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

The entire catalogue was up this morning and after a run through I'm in total heaven.  There's a festival feel, a Nancy Sinatra vibe and a total throwback to 70's style vintage denim.  All you BodyCon lovers are gonna wig out too--great pieces interspersed throughout.  Some of my faves:

Loving the entire look from head to toe, but the jeans in particular are just killing it:
the drape, high waist and zippered pockets are TDF.
Totally just spoke in code like the kids on Sleepless in Seattle.
The top, the shorts, the hair:  I'll take one of each.
Some people might not warm up to the skirt, but as a child of the 70's
I've got to say this one is going to be tough to resist.
That pieced together denim? I SWEAR my cousin had one of those...
and my 5 year old self really wanted it proving I was born with hippie tendencies.
Calling all skinny girls.
Hawtsauce
Where do I sign? Ex off the neon and I'm in.  
That patched up denim shirt is gonna be mine.

Prepare for greatness and check out the rest of the catalogue here.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved