Anticipation

It's Friday and I think we're all breathing a collective sigh of relief.  Having just blown up a forgotten boiling egg for the second day in a row I'm looking forward to free time to clean the kitchen.  Isn't that special?  Argh.

With all the rain and dreary weather we had last weekend in SoCal it was nice to wake up to bright sunny skies this morning.  I can't wait to get out and take it all in!  Here are just some of the things I'm contemplating this weekend:

The Ardisia Maxi at Anthropologie
I have looked at it almost every day since receiving the catalogue earlier this week.
I think it's a sign, and perhaps the perfect way to kick off the weekend.
I think this handbag could balance it out quite nicely
and keep the styling of the dress true to me.
The fringe/turquoise combo is really something else.
You can tell I'm on a pretty serious boho kick because this thing
is locked front and center on my desktop.  I keep glancing at my blank wall
wondering if I should just get it and hang it up there already.
I mean really - why did these have to be sold out??
It got me going on an internet shopping extravaganza.
I've started clicking and I can't get up.
You know it's bad when I start contemplating cat attire.
One of my friends sent this cat shark coat over earlier in the week.
She found it in this Etsy shop...now usually I'm not one to
dress my cats up, but since I spotted it I can't help but
eyeball them for size whenever they walk by. Woops!

Here's hoping you find me back on Monday with pink shoes in hand and cats wearing only their own fur.  Have a great weekend everyone!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved