The Mint Green Jumper


~My Family Circa the 70's~

In the midst of all the moving/not moving/moving/not moving drama that's taken place this week I found an envelope from my mom containing some pictures from my childhood.  In this one we were about to go to my cousin's wedding where I was to perform my flower girl duties.  I remember two distinct things about that day:  I hated my hair (which coincidentally I fought desperately to replicate in my early 20's) and I loved my mom's green jumpsuit.  It had the widest legs and a little hood in back.  For years I dreamed of the day I would be able to fit in it and sashay around with those legs swishing about, so you can only imagine how disappointed I was when I called to see if she had it in a box only to learn it was long gone.  The dream may be dead, but the photo and memories live on.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved