All Good Things

Today managed to whip by so fast I didn't even have a chance to check in and examine your thoughts on Once Upon a Time.  How dare work do that? hehe Spill! Do you love?  Did you watch yet?  Yes, I've got an issue with this show.  Here's hoping episode two doesn't disappoint.

Quick update:  I did Pilates for the first time last night in, oh, two months.  Anyone who thinks one workout can't make you scream in pain, well, I don't think they've tried a Pilates workout.  Could barely haul it out of bed this morning.  Horrified by my own lethargy, I still managed to consume Ghirardelli pumpkin spice caramel squares.  I guess this is what they call weaning oneself off?  Or something...

One of my clients is having their IT department configure my email from a remote location so that I can send emails from my personal account on their system (uh did that even make sense?).  I don't understand technology all that well--this is likely clear to you given the non-changing appearance of my blog.  Anyway, throughout the day I would periodically have to step away from my computer while the cursor zipped around all over the screen and I imagined the IT guy pilfering my bank account information.  Alarmist in the house.  To occupy myself during these times I would take on random tasks like:  load of laundry into the washing machine, cuppa tea break, hey the cat's in the closet!, trying on my new cowboy boots, squishing a spider with my cowboy boots, and taking mad instagrams of my new yoga cat.

These are the days of my life:
Ommmmmmmm

Inspiration for a wardrobe overhaul found in a pile of stuff on my bed.
To be continued...

Freebie just because I love this one!

New Lane boots c/o Langston's giveaway win...boho dream.  
Can't wait to wear 'em with something fringy.

Cat in the closet. Cover's blown.
Finding him in there sent me into a fit of giggles!

Is it Sunday yet?  Is Once Upon a Time on yet?  I have to run out to meet the Chef tonight, but when we get home we're watching it again.  Yep yep fairytales can come true, it can happen to you....cheeseball and don't even care.  Friday's almost here.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved