Fogged In

So yesterday I played hooky (hence MIA status here) and did my part in catsitting while the Chef's parents are out of town.  Conclusion:  Mondays spent doing approximately nothing are even better than weekends.  The only thing that could have made it sweeter was if Sonic delivered a couple of Chicago dogs as I sat wrapped in blankets surrounded by cats while soupy fog swirled around outside.

A girl can dream.

When I left in late afternoon (still too lazy to drive to Sonic) I pulled over to grab a couple pictures of the socked in harbor.  As I stood there looking out it didn't even remotely feel like Orange County, but more like wherever it is that Kevin Costner's character lived in Message In A Bottle.  Am I the only one who's seen that movie about, oh, 10 times?  Sap in the house.

Anyway:  examine the foggy evidence.   It was glorious.  And I think the OC could use a few more days like this to slow things down a little.  Like I said, a girl can dream.

Normally you can see straight across the water.  
Instagram rules.
Where that fog is? Uh, on a clear day there is an unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean.
Clearly I was a bit taken with the fog.  Crazy old fave scary movie, too, btw.
Closer to my house the sun managed to peek out for a bit.  
*Crosses fingers for more fog tomorrow*

Oh and p.s. on the lion tamer front:
Victory!!

Hope you had a great weekend.  
I wish today was Friday.  
I need a nap.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved