May Showers of Tropical Beauty c/o Free People

The rain is coming down softly tonight in Southern California.  It's after midnight and the first time I've had to sit down and truly breathe.  What is it with some Mondays?  From start to finish mine was go, go, go with a side of grueling interactions with slightly unhinged people.  The kicker was when the crazy old lady next door called to have a chit chat while I was in the middle of a conference call.  I tried to tell her I was working (yes you saw me outside this morning but I'm working now), is it an emergency? (no), okay I have to go and will call you later...to which she then replied 'well actually it is kind of an emergency.' Okay boy who cried wolf it is not an emergency.  She does this stuff all the time out of boredom.  Two minutes later I could hear her screaming at her other neighbor.  sigh

Cut to afternoon and I'm on the phone with a client who has called me from his car.  It's 7:30pm in the east and he is just heading home.  His words:  "You don't sound so good"  Me:  "Monday"  Him:  "Is it a full moon today?  I swear Carrie if you have a job offer for me I'm taking it right now."  Me:  "You know Friday is the 13th.  Maybe we're getting a dose of it all week." Him:  (dead air)......then (hooooooooooooooooonk) Me:  "Are you okay?!?"  Him:  "Let's get the hell off here!! Some crazy woman just tried to hit me with her car!!"

I kid you not.  Luckily the May Free People catalogue arrived in the mail today.  Sadly it appears as though I'll need a second job if I want to acquire all of the insanely beautiful pieces.  How is it that one moment you can feel totally deflated and the next be transported to a place of serenity and peace?  Three words:  Free People Catalogue.

Beautifully and perfectly accessorized Tropical Storm Dress
Pardon me while I book a vacation.
Gulp
They had me at fringe.
I have no words.  Okay I do:  it comes in four colors.
I've been staring at this combo for about an hour.  

Onward and upward to Tuesday, dear friends.  It's a new day...day 2 of the Level 3 of the 30 85 day shred.  I am feeling a bit more like a lean machine and will be using the legs in the above picture for inspiration.  Pip pip cheerio!  (still not over the royal wedding)

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved