Polka Dots and Orange

Sometimes I have a brutal time coming up with post titles.  What's up with that?  It probably doesn't help that I've been burning the candle at both ends at work meaning by end of day I can barely speak much less form a cohesive thought.  It does feel great to be productive though - being idle is not my thing.  In any event I stared at the pictures and blurted out the title so here we are.


I was so happy to score these orange pumps at Zara a couple weeks ago.  How cute are they??  I'll admit I'm not usually one for overly bright colors, but these just called out to me - it also helped that they were the last size 36 in Southern California.  How could I leave them behind?  They have a ton of potential and probably only need an insert in the left foot which appears to have gotten a bit smaller than the right. Erm freak of nature much? No worries Inspector Shoeseau's on the case so it will handled in a timely manner.  Much like the time we were in Palm Springs with the parents when the Go International Target line was released and I stampeded on over there (inspector shoeseau style) to claim this polka dot dress.  It was the only thing that really caught my eye and, though I wavered at the time, am really happy to have picked it up.  Can be worn baby doll or belted and totally worth the less than $40 it cost at the time.

~Dress: Jovovich-Hawk for Target, Vest: J.Crew, Belt: Anthro, Shoes: Zara, 
Bag: Alexander Wang Coco~
I love the swirly fabric and mix of large and small polka dots.  So feminine and 
really a different look than I usually go for, but the vest made it mine.
Coco - still very sentimental to me, despite her backbreaking studs.
She always takes an outfit up a notch.
View from the back.  Have to say I'm not usually one for the shorter dress, but
this one got to me.  I was done at "polka dots".
The week's kinda been going like this...a blur.
As of yesterday I am officially out of Cadbury Mini Eggs
so prepare for a breakdown in the west.  Work's been grueling and I've lost my crutch!

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved