Lace Blazer Creates Convert

If I told you how long I have been staring at this blazer you may or may not think I had been hypnotized.  In the past week alone it was gazed upon no less than 10 times per day *cue 'Too Much Time on My Hands*, yet for one reason or another I just couldn't pull the trigger.  In all honesty lace has not crossed my mind much since Madonna was, ahem, much younger--and even then I was more enthralled with the piles of bracelets climbing her arms.  Lately however I'm kinda transfixed.

Cut to scene and there I was on Friday night indulging in the weekly ritual of margaritas and chicken tacos with my friend Kelly who proceeded to use dirty words like, oh, Forever 21 right at the table.  I'm just going to out myself:  I haven't been in Forever 21 in 9 years.  Yes you read that right.  Everyone goes on and on about Forever 21 and all I'm thinking is, 'I turned *cough* 25 last year so that one is out of the question."  Well friends, I would like to formally announce that as of Saturday at approximately 12:30pm PST I am now 21 again and it is feeling pretty good.

Kelly coerced me to a monstrosity of a Forever 21 that resembled a mini department store.  She's very sneaky too--after 15 minutes she had to depart, abandoning me in a sea of what appeared to be 7 million females between the ages of 10 and 52.  Is this post littered with numbers or what? Anyway, 2.5 HOURS later I emerged with stars in my eyes, hair still in my head AND a jackpot of finds in my bag, not the least of which was an amazing version of that lace blazer I had been stalking.  Examine the evidence:
~Forever 21-Blazer (not on site yet, but similar here), Free People-Romper (tank version here), 
Current/Elliott-Boyfriend Jeans, Steve Madden-Ruffled Leather/Wood Heel (last year?)
Yep.  That's the look of a giddy woman.  
Drunk on lace and savings, if you will.
There she is close-up.  I'm normally an extra small but this came in small through large, 
and I purchased a large to give it a boxier feel.  Rolling up the sleeves
worked perfectly and voila! 
  And on that note:  a big shout out to Forever 21 for making my lace blazer dreams come true.

Everything that happened before and most of what occurred after this purchase completely sucked (except the bbq with my friends you know who you are), but the blazer helped to ease the pain just a little.  Suffice it to say I will be returning to this mecca for further investigation.

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved