Save, Save Some More, or Splurge?

My love of Isabel Marant is no mystery.  I've sung her praises on the blog and beyond to anyone who would listen.  I even scored a leather vest of hers once at, oh, 70% off resulting in me not sleeping for a week due to sheer elation.  It may or may not rest comfortably with me nightly in bed.

In the spring when I first spotted Kate Bosworth and Katie (sorry Tom she'll never be just Kate to me) Holmes in Isabel Marant's Dicker booties my heart skipped 10 beats.  I knew they would cost a pretty penny (at least to my wallet) and that I would likely not be able to land a pair as her hottest items aren't always so accessible.  Imagine the shock and awe that took place when I spotted this very Dicker bootie recently in Barneys.  Internal mayhem ensued.
Glorious aren't they?
And only $615 + tax.  
Gulp

Now I realize that there are people out there with money to burn on shoes but, sadly, I'm not one of them. *Cue 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'*

So now for the good news.  A month or so ago I was out and about when I spotted a very similar bootie for a fraction of the cost.  Feast your eyes on this:
Looks really similar, right?   
Check them here -- did you pass out at the price difference?

I get a lot of comments about my Joie booties (seen here) that are now completely sold out, so I was super excited to be able to find another affordable version to share with you.  You name it:  with dresses, leggings, shorts--these are great to have in your shoe arsenal.  If you're looking for an even better deal and don't care about real leather then brace yourself for what's coming next:

Um hel-loooo!! 
AND THEY COME IN GREY, TOO.
Get yours here at less than $35!

It's a great day at the bird.  Shoes that won't break the bank are on the way (even though I still love the ones that do break the bank) and there's only one day left til Friday.

So spill it--are you going to grab a pair of either of the less expensive versions? I think I'm going to lose my beans and get the grey pair.  At that price, why not? Yahoooo!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved