Simple Sunday

I don't know about you, but Sunday is one of my favorite days.  It's a day of no set agenda, fly by the seat of your pants, lounge in the sun (or on the couch) and relish the moments as they pass.  Yesterday we were about to go our separate ways for the day when the Chef decided to take a late lunch outside his own restaurant just after opening.  Impromptu lunch date? Um, okay! Mid-day margarita? Count me in.

While weeding out the closet on Saturday for late summer/early fall planning, I came across my pink blazer (last seen here) immediately deciding it has not had enough play on the blog.  This is one of those purchases I keep at the forefront of my mind--saw it, left it behind and later had to track it down 15 ways from Thursday to eventually find one in my size.  *Note to self: get it when you see it and take it back if you change your mind thereby avoiding my size is no longer available-itis.*    I tossed it on with a pair of my go-to Current/Elliott shorts (thanks Gilt Groupe), a simple white t-shirt and a pair of Converse sneakers.  It's true what they say:  simple is best.  It was a great lunch outfit, but carried me throughout the day as well.  Recipe for success!

~Outfit details:  H&M-Blazer (similar herehere, here), James Perse-T-shirt, 
Current/Elliott- Boyfriend Shorts (here and here)
Old Stud Handmade-Belt, Converse-Sneakers, Spitfire-Sunglasses (similar)~
Pink Blazer-Check!
Piles of my fave jewelry--Check!
Rings:  Dean Davidson (similar in smoky topaz), Melinda Maria Link Oxidized
Bracelets: Leather--Motif56 and PANYC, Friendships c/o Rosa Loves DC
Sneakers--Check!
Wind in my hair-check!

Spill it--how was your weekend? I spent Saturday with a butterfly while overhearing the guys next door talk about dating in a scene straight out of Swingers.  Delightful!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved