Currently Considering

If you've fallen ill in summer then I don't have to tell you how uncomfortable it is.  The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the ice cream truck is singing its tune in the wind...and you're laid out flat in bed.  Possibly whimpering. Yesterday I woke up feeling super dizzy and just plain under the weather.  Instead of listening to my body I thought I'd give vacuuming a try--not the best idea when you can't stand up straight. Moments later I was back in bed moderately worse for the wear.

Here's the thing about being sick:  there's still technology.  It whispers to you from every corner:  turn on the tv, you want a smoothie (blender in the kitchen), maybe someone sent you a text message, and the worst:  hey why don't you just shop online for, oh, 3 hours.  As a result of doing just that I have found myself in a bit of a pinch--how to make room and have the budget for all of the following?

And yes, I realize I have been bit by the cheetah/leopard bug.  I think it's what landed me in the horizontal in the first place.  Conspiracy theory!

CC #2



1. Isabel Marant - Sleeveless Leopard Blouse (less expensive version at Forever 21) Thanks for the heads up!
2. Current/Elliott - Leopard Skinny Stiletto Jeans (also here in case your size is gone)
3. Crochet Dress - This picture does not do it justice and you can get 30% off here (also in black)
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim - Quilted Leather Shorts (less expensive + on sale version here!)
5. Sam Edelman - Alvin Smoking Loafer (also $10 cheaper here
6. Rebecca Minkoff - Clutch (also here in case it sells out because I think it could -- beautiful)
7. Dolce Vita Jamison Booties (and you can get 30% off those too, which I may or may not have done)

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved