Muted Tones

I'm on the verge of just renaming this one:  how many whacked out poses can he catch me in?  If I get time to post the outtakes over on FB prepare to pee your pants.

Anyway, yesterday was off the hook.  Slept in, lounged around for a couple hours and then had the.most.glorious. late day lunch (later followed by 8 homemade chocolate chip cookies, but who's counting?).  I know you're probably all, 'yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn', but remember--we've not been able to do much of that for the past several months due to Restaurant Opening 2011.  Don't get me wrong--we're super happy to be in the midst of the experience, but it's still really nice to get in some quality time.  Remember last year when when the Chef and I ran the days with freedom?  Outfit posts aplenty?  Now we're just trying to get a full night's rest, comb our (respective heads of) hair and wear more than one pair of jeans a week.

*Digs through laundry pile on bedroom floor.* (only kind of joking)

On a serious note though:  was closet diving last week and came across a pair of Elizabeth & James suede heels I picked up a few years ago around the time one of my cats got hit by a car and had to have surgery on her leg.  It was a sad (and wallet crushing) time, but I kept the shoes anyway.  Then promptly forgot about them in the midst of all the chaos (long-time readers know my cats are my family!).  Serious jackpot moment upon rediscovering them the other day.  Long live the closet dive! And the late day lunch...

 As I was saying about the shoes....Uh, hello again friends.
Outfit details: Club Monaco-Silk Jacket (suede version here), Tucker x Target-Cami (polka dot), 
Martin+Osa (RIP)-Grey Skinnies, Elizabeth & James-Heels, Alexander Wang-Coco (Rocco)
I know you're thinking, 'dude we just saw the bag. enough already', but this is the best
I have of a jacket close-up. Picked up on sale a few weeks ago at Club Monaco...
wait until I use it in my Grease tribute.  Do you pick up that vibe?  
It's pony-taillllll time!!
Speaking of which--what on EARTH is going on with my lid?? 
Use a comb much?  Bid me good luck as I attempt to secure a half decent
haircut in the upcoming weeks.  It's akin to death around these parts.
Remember my orange locks in March when the parents visited?  
No?  Don't worry--I blocked it out, too.  PTSD

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved