Red Denim and Lace

Lately almost every time I go to put an outfit together I'm faced with the reality that my wardrobe has begun to resemble what hung in my closet in the late 80's/90's.  Truth?  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  More often than not I'm tossing on a few outfits before finally settling on one, and somewhere in the process there is mumbling about Madonna.  Maybe some things are better left in the past?  The influence she had on fashion then--and consequently now--is undeniable.  When I see Lourdes running around in lace, droopy crotch pants and hightop sneakers it especially hits home.  Man it's crazy how fast time flies.

In any event, it was great to don my red denim again last night.  The biggest challenge I have with them is not enough tops.  Fortunately I was able to snag the best long sleeve lace top at Forever 21 back on that wonderful day when the lace blazer and I found each other.  I'm not one to be wearing a sheer lace t-shirt so I just layer a thin black tank beneath and head out.  Works perfectly.  Even better?  Remembered these awesome Steve Madden platforms I stalked down about a month ago...all sold out nationwide when there they were in Kentucky for about $30.  The last pair.  In my size.  Kismet! Just in time for the weekend.  Here's to a great one.

~Details:  J.Crew-Denim Jacket, Forever21-Lace T (similar), J Brand-Skinny Twill
Steve Madden-Platforms (similar on sale!), Free People-Sunglasses~
Cool, right?  He killed it on the camera last night.

And with that I bid you farewell until Monday.  Oh.  And just wait until I tell you about how Target is refusing to allow me to return an online purchase or even print up the online receipt to provide EVIDENCE of purchase (aside from the box it was mailed in, all the packaging, and the packing slip with my name and address on it *cough cough*).  Does anyone have any contacts higher up over there?  I'm at the end of my rope and just want a refund.  Ugh!!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved