Hark! A Denim Jumpsuit

I'd show you the link to where it lived on Free People except it blew out like
hot cakes and is gone.
Without A Trace.
(coincidentally one of my fave shows too btw). 

I have been doing such a great job of avoiding the fall fashions.  Clinging to my wallet.  Returning any crap that shows up from Missoni x Target (colossal waste of time).  Suddenly there it was.  Gleaming across my computer screen while some person or another talked on and on about something else that did not pertain to me (conference calls.  what's the purpose?).  No sooner did I click on the link and discover it was only still available in size Large when my dreams of doing Farrah Fawcett proud crashed to the the ground like a cz diamond shattered to bits on the concrete. Moments later size L also disappeared.  Thank God for pictures saved to the desktop.

Not to worry though.  Inspector Shoeseau is on the case.  Yes I realize it's a jumpsuit, but the premise is the same:  seek and find mission.  Denim jumpsuit at 12 o'clock.  

I've been meditating on this very article of clothing for months.  How is it that I missed an opportunity to make it a reality?  What was I thinking participating in Operation Wallet Conservation 2011?  Who am I and what have those chocolate chip cookies done to me?

Standby for a serious post.  One where I hopefully discover this item of beauty and bring it home to its rightful owner (that would be me).  The dream is still alive. Circa 1978.  Back when I didn't have cookies aka junk in the trunk.  Commencing le diet ASAP.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved