Fringe Files

You know how there were the X-Files? Well I'm starting the Fringe Files to document all my fringe-ified outfits--primarily because I've run out of titles. *confession*

Speaking of confessions I don't know about you, but I spent most of yesterday watching 9/11 documentaries.  At first I didn't want to remember because of how sad it is, but then I remembered that I need to remember:  out of respect for the people who died and their surviving family members.  And also so that I don't become lackadaisical about the horrific events that happened that day.  Probably my favorite documentary was the one CBS aired called 9/11:  10 Years Later.  If you didn't catch it I highly recommend picking it up on iTunes.  Two French guys were doing a documentary on a rookie firefighter, and ended up capturing incredible footage at Tower One when one of them went to the scene with Chief Pfeifer.  It took my breath away and captured an insider's view like nothing else I've seen.  Even now, hours later, I can't stop thinking about it.

The only time I managed to get out yesterday was in an attempt to grab brunch.  Upon emerging from the house it became apparent that all the streets were blocked off due to yet another neighborhood event I probably threw out the flyer forso we snapped a few pictures on the spot before rolling back upstairs to bust out the pb&j.  Not nearly the same as chips & salsa with a side of margaritas, but somehow I managed to survive.  Imagine that.

~Outfit: Sportsgirl-Crochet Fringe Sweater Tank (similar), BCBG-Ribbed Lace Tank, 
Elizabeth and James-Stevies (Jimi), Brandy & Melville Fringe Bag (similar)~
I may or may not have worn this tank a few times in the past week.
It is a birthday gift from my dear blogger friend Milijana who always remembers me.  
Hope to meet her in person someday! 
Fact of the matter:  I feel like Sarah Connor from The Terminator in this outfit.
All I need is about 50 more arm workouts and to tone up the junk in the 
trunk so I can kick a head off.  She did girl power like no other!

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved