Man-ize Your Pad

Yesterday I was perusing Gilt Group (read:  screwing around during a conference call) when 
I saw this picture out of the corner of my eye.  Steve McQueen.  Sitting there
all nonchalant, talking on the telephone, cat head calling out to the cat ladies.  
As a cat lover (yes I just used the word cat 3x in close proximity) I'm slightly 
mortified by the skin on the floor, but the overall vibe of the room is pretty spectacular.
This photo was used as an example of how to incorporate masculine elements into your space.

Note to self:  back to scouring flea markets.  

ps-I recently read that McQueen was supposed to be at the Polanski/Tate residence 
on the night Manson and his crazies committed that mass murder.  What a mix of emotions
he must have went through upon learning of the deaths of his friends.  Life is crazy.

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved