This or That: Fisherman Knits

I'm in the market to update my closet with a couple of sweaters for winter, and have 
always been a fan of this style.  Isabel Marant's version is a real beauty, but at a whopping 
(at least for my budget) $775 there's basically no chance of that mother landing in my 
closet anytime soon.  The other day I was out shopping when Alexa Chung's version caught my eye.
It looks pretty close, is cut to hit just at the hip and has a bit of a shrunken fit like so many of 
the cable knits that are out now.  I do believe that was a rhyme.  I scooped up Alexa's version and think 
it'll be cute with shorts and tights or denim and boots.   

What do you think?  Go big or go home?
ps-Madewell has up to 30% off online starting today!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved