Weekend Blur

Saturday found us in a mess of wind, rain and slow a** drivers as a storm rolled 
through Southern California.  We had to meet the designers at the restaurant
rather early (read: before noon which is like 6am to me--sad but true), so I rolled out
of bed and tossed on a grandpa sweater, a pair of jeans and some trusty boots.
Why did I ever leave Seattle again?  

Sample of one of the presentation boards they put together for us.  
After watching this stuff on tv for so many years it's been fun and interesting to watch
these people work their magic to come up with the coolest ideas.
What we have is a bare demo'd room at present, so we're pretty excited to see how it
all comes together. I'll share pictures when it's all finished!

On a random note:  I passed out on the couch pretty early on Friday night only to awake to 
this hot mess staring me in the face around 3am.  
Do the words 'stay out of the water' mean nothing anymore??!?
Disney's Oceans was on and, as someone who is a member of the JAWS generation,
the shark parts hit just a lit-tle too close to home.  Dry land people.  Dry land!!
Needless to say I sat there riveted for the last half of the movie.  
Think deer in the headlights.

You'll notice Instagram has once again dominated the Saturday activities.  Perhaps I'll pull it together enough to locate my real camera at some point this week.  Niiiiiiiice.  Blame it on all the naps I needed to take and movies I needed to watch this weekend. Ha!  What were you up to?
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved