Fur Hats in the Forest

Did you ever see Bridget Fonda in Point of No Return?  It's a little cheesy, but I like it because it's a female spy-type movie and Bridget does a great job balancing hardcore bad a** with an emerging soft side.  Once when I lived in Canada and was out for dinner with a girlfriend, some guy randomly walked up and told us I reminded him of Maggie (Bridget) in Point of No Return.  Normally something sarcastic would have rolled off my tongue, but I was so flattered someone thought I was a spy that I just turned a bright shade of red and muttered "um, thank-you".  Ha ha!!

Last week when we were at the parents it dipped down to -25 one day, so I donned my fur trapper hat and headed off into the trees to live out my spy dreams - sans a hand gun, any secret missions, and a fake identity, of courseI bet I could kick someone's head off though.  Oh Bridget!

I would have added captions in between, but all we were screaming at each other was "COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD COLD!" and "did that one work?, do we have enough?, did the camera shut off AGAIN?!" before I finally just snapped and went racing off toward the house through knee deep snow while the Chef chased after me in his bright green toque (beanie).

Can you believe we have to go back to work tomorrow?  I'm not even sure I can remember how to get out of bed when the alarm goes off...and what about all the cookies and chocolates?  Whatever will they do without me?? 

Hope your holidays were marvelous!

Outfit details:  Juicy Couture-Fur Trapper, Zara-Velvet Military Blazer, James Perse-Cotton/Cashmere Tunics, J.Crew-Skinny Denim, Ash-Boots, H&M-Cheetah Mittens, Tom Ford-Sunnies, 14 pairs of socks
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved