Wishes Realized

Just before Christmas I did a mini Wish List/Gift Guide - it was nothing fancy, just some of my faves to give and receive.  Thank goodness Santa (aka the Chef) was doing his blog reading due diligence.  It was great fun to open a pair of those crazy Gypsyz and get to test them out in the Canadian snow.  They are even better than I hoped for because they're cut to stay up rather than droop down in the leg.  I would not, however, fave them for indoor wear - mostly due to the harder plastic type foot bed.  Aside from that they're a total win and I plan to wear these babies into the spring with denim shorts and a t - sometimes scrunched down and sometimes over the knee.  Call the Fashion Police on me all you want, I'm a fast runner and they'll never take me down!!

For the record they hold their own on slightly icy surfaces, too.  I, on the other hand, not so much.  Think mad amounts of whining and nearly frozen fingers in -36.  Oh.hell.yes. I just said -36.  It lasted approximately 10 minutes before I ran screaming back to the house like a little girl.  Okay the Chef did, too.

Full view - fun or WHAT?!
My family prepped for my neglectfully packed arrival...
with super cute scarves and hats under the tree.
It was a Free People explosion of cold weather goods that you 
would swear your grandma or Aunt Marge knitted up.
The scarf is especially super soft and I fully intend to 
haul it to the beach for bonfires.
Spring?  Is that you??
Two seconds later you may have heard shrieks coming from
the North as I tore off to the warmth of Ferrero Rocher's arms.
Consider this is an SOS.
Is there a Chocolate Lover's Anonymous Support Group in existence?
Things have gotten a lit-tle out of hand over here.

On a brighter note we are mere days away from Friday.  Is it wrong that I contemplated taking a nap beneath my desk at 10am today?? Halp!

Outfit details:  Free People:  Beanie and Scarf, James Perse - Tanks, T's and Thermal, Aritzia - Leggings, Gypsy 05 - Gypsyz, Tom Ford - Sunnies
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved