Sale-ing On Into the Weekend

First I just want to thank everyone who commented or emailed after yesterday's post.  I appreciate your heartfelt words and admissions.  It's nice to hear different perspectives and share ideas on how to live a more balanced life while still contributing to the blogging community.  Posts will still continue, but maybe just a day's break here and there and at different times.  Thanks again everyone!

And now...the weekend is here and I think it's going to be a full scale under-the-bed-hider if any of us want to avoid the amazing deals going on out there right now.  Why is it that just as I'm going full systems STOP on the wallet it's mayhem on the high sales seas??

It really is a cat's life...and someday, hopefully, she will take the tree down, too.

Here are some I'm attempting to avoid at all costs:
  • Piperlime extra 20% off sale...I might have to freeze my wallet to avoid these mothers.  And these.  And holy mother of these.
  • Madewell 20% and free shipping on any order til Tuesday.  Noooooooooooooo (bellered out like the cuckoo bird from The Bodyguard - you know you saw it!!  Whitney Houston was not insane then - she was every woman!).
  • Tobi has a bunch of new markdowns...I already got sucked in once this week and have allowed my wallet to be placed in an unmarked location so as to stop the self-inflicted wounds.
  • Ella Moss has 30% off a bunch of stuff.  The Eternity Cardigan is currently trying to reel me in.  I'm a sucker for anything that is soft and looks great with leggings and boots.
There is one promotion going on, however, that I do highly recommend you indulge in and that would be Melinda Maria's offer of 30% off everything, including sale, in her online store. All you have to do is type in FREEBIRD30 at checkout to get the price reduction.  I know I wax on about her stuff a lot, but it really is incredibly versatile and so fun to mix and match.  (apologies on poor picture quality below)

Today I wore the Pyramid Spike Bangle in gold, 
And I realized I need at least one more of each of the bangles, so 
that is my gift to self this month...and maybe these sale
earrings too because summer's coming and turquoise is a must!

The promo's on through January 15th so there's still a bit of time to think it over.  If you get anything let me know - I'd love to hear what you choose.  And if you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know.  I've worn her jewelry for years, so am happy to help in any way.  There are several others out there who are becoming experts, too...he he

Have a great weekend!!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved