Good Days, Old Days, Return to Days

Friday afternoon.  On Monday morning you'd swear it seemed a lifetime away.  This is a great one, too.  The sun's shining so warmly and brightly here in SoCal after days of rain and then brisk cold that wavered just enough to where you almost thought you could get away without socks.  Chef's outside sanding something, cats are tussling about, and I'm sitting here waiting on my last client call of the day while munching on warm buttered toast, with a cup of tea at my fingertips.  Nancy Grace is moments away...perfect way to end the week.

Spring is so close I can taste it.  The return of Charlie's Angels style - bell bottom everything, clogs for days, crochet and fringe and crazy embroidered peasant tops.  I looked at so many old pics with my mom when visiting Canada, and am not sure why I didn't cart some back.  A mint green wide-leg jumpsuit she wore way back when is burned in my mind.  I gotta get that pic and scan.  You will d-i-e!  Until then...

i've never contemplated hookah -
yet suddenly want that contraption in my space.
or just the whole space in general would work, too :)
image via cosmicdust
spring:  a time to embrace my inner chief 
image via sophielouisep
and my inner hippie - how about you?
just let the bird out of the cage
image via beth retro

And now for an evening of cocktails as Nancy unleashes the lawyers.
Have a great one!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved