Waging War on Carpets

As much as this blog is supposed to be about clothing and shoes and all that good stuff it's time to come clean...this thing has turned into an occasional play by play of my crazies.  I just can't help but share - it seems so much more interesting than just showing 14 things I like and then describing how I'd wear them.  I mean does anyone really want to read that from me every single day?  Anyone?  Anyone?

I've got posts backed up for a week based sheerly on things like piles of laundry I keep tripping over, the new neighbor who refuses to angle park his big *ss mountain climber SUV so I have to keep pounding on the door asking him to move in order to get into my garage (get the hint much there neighbor?), the Chef's cat attacking his dad's leg leaving a big ol' bloody bite after he left her out in the rain for too long...don't mess, and oh so much more.  Hopefully I'll get to a weekend recap before the weekend but until then let us begin with a momentary deviation so I can clear this image from my mind.

I'm calling this thing the 'Hell No'

Apparently someone over at Maison Martin Margiela decided that women need a trough for their toes and therefore came up with this mess.  I hope to God I don't see anyone wearing these shoes because I will tackle them to the ground, rip them from their feet and toss them into the nearest fiery furnace.  This is not okay.  I am calling a Fashion 'Mergency 911.  Someone get Iman on the phone.

And now to the most recent development over here at the bird:  My cats have taken their feelings about my landlord's cheap new carpet straight to the source...the carpet.  Every morning I find a little more destruction.  Just this morning I realized they full on ripped it right off the stairs - thankfully not all 15 of them, but bloody close.  Examine the evidence:

This is the work of a carpet hater - two of them as a matter of fact.  
They've had it with carpet and they're not taking it anymore.  
Help.me.
She's out for blood on carpet and will not be disturbed from her boho throne.  

Pardon me while I also add that I am failing at the 30 Day Shred.  I've had a migraine for 5 days running and can't do squat for fear of aneurysm.  All but 2 women on my dad's side passed away from aneurysm...it's in the fam and I'm not taking chances.  That being said I am moderately intrigued at the idea of jumping around at midnight to see what the new neighbors do.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Just tonight I was wreaking havoc on my own body eating a piece of Chocolove's dark chocolate salted almond goodness when Kelly Ripa had to appear on tv with her Ripa for Ryka sneaker commercial flaunting her skinny arms and legs, waving them around in my face.  Fine Kelly. FINE. I get the point already!!  (prolly friends with jillian michaels anyway)  Wait a second...is that carpet scratching I hear?
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved