William & Kate

Are you guys excited about the Royal Wedding?  I'm bursting at the seams! When I was a girl growing up in Canada Princess Diana was such a fave of mine. We still pledge allegiance to the Queen and all that stuff so Charles and Di was a big day. I remember getting up and watching with my mom who had stacks of magazines on Diana, and everything the day entailed. It was like my favorite cousin was getting married and we had a front row seat...in front of the television.

Flash forward and here we are again with William and Kate. I just love her (and can't believe I'm waxing on like a cuckoo bird about this). She seems so down to earth and like a girlfriend any of us could have. I came across these pictures this morning and have officially turned into my mother: I got all choked up and needed a kleenex. Stay tuned for me getting up by the light of the silvery moon to watch the wedding...I'm getting mini eclairs, brewing some tea and probably tossing back a margarita just for fun all at  3 or 4am. Go Wills and Kate!!

I can't help but think about how happy Princess Diana would be to see these two together.  *sniffle*

Official Picture taken by none other than Mario Testino
Kate with her mom and sis Pippa heading into the Goring Hotel.
Check those massive crowds...it has to be so overwhelming, yet exciting for her.
I'm losing it - I feel like my bff is getting married.  She just has that vibe to her, no?
The Official Programme
images via The Daily Mail

Thus ends my gushing nerd alert over the Royal Wedding although I can't promise there won't be a barrage of tweets in the early morning.  Are you guys watching??
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved