Blog Sale Amidst Random Thoughts

Confession time:  Nothing has become my new favorite thing to do.  I'm pretty sure I've worked my way to a silver medal in doing nothing and I've only been practicing for about a week.  Here's the downside:  when you're doing nothing you run the risk of not wanting to return to le work.  I've successfully managed to tell myself enough lies for the past 3 days regarding why it is I don't need to walk around the corner and down the stairs to get the mail out of the slot where the bills aka reality might be.  Well, that and every time I survey the carpeted stairs they are just a little more shredded up by my cats who, if you remember, are waging war on carpets.  Avoidance is the new black. Today I was coerced by the UPS man who, seeing my front deck door open, whistled until I was forced to admit I was home to retrieve the package.  Whew moment occurred when there was a paycheck in the mailbox vs. just a bill. Victory is mine!!

Next week I'll get back to being productive, but for at least the next two days doing nothing reigns supreme.  You should totally give it a try sometime.  Especially you overachievers--it takes a few days to get into it, but once you're there it's really quite an unparalleled experience.


I guess I can't say I've done absolutely nothing because I'm (still) cleaning out the closets.  Before listing anything on eBay I thought I'd toss it up here to see if anyone's interested.  All the stuff is in epic shape.  It'll be first come, first serve so just send me a note to carrieonnn@gmail.com if you're interested/have questions and we can PayPal.  

SOLD
Martin + Osa XS 100% Cotton T 
Retailed for $39.50 and I'm asking $15.00 + shipping. 
It's brand new, tags still on, never worn.
Why am I selling given my love for M+O?  I have two of them.
And it's not wrinkled.  They were originally rolled at the store and I literally unrolled 
from the bag just a couple days ago (M+O fanatic)
Longer t, perfect with cutoffs, jeans or over a long maxi.

RESERVED
J.Crew XS Bubble Tank--would fit XS or S
Paid $24.99, asking $10 + shipping
Washed, but never worn.  Even as I'm listing I'm having second thoughts.  
Bubble fanatic in the house.  
Also perfect with jeans or cutoffs, and super cute beneath a little jacket.

James Perse, Size 2 (small), 3/4 Sleeve Hoodie
The fabric on this little jacket is super, super soft.
Paid over $100 originally and asking $30 + shipping.
I have washed and worn a few times, but it is in excellent condition.
Love it with bf jeans rolled and a little tank beneath.  

Nordstrom (Brand:  Mica), Size P (waist 25) 
Okay I love this little skirt.
It is adorable with flats, a simple T and a denim jacket tossed over for a Parisian vibe.
I can't remember what I paid, but it was in TBD
Asking:  $15 + shipping

SOLD
James Perse Cotton/Angora Blend Dress
Size XS/S -- fits slouchier so will fit a size S easily.
Tags still on--don't know why I haven't worn it.
Paid $250 asking $35.
It's Friday and I'm feeling generous.  Basically giving this mother away.
Perfect for fall with thin belt doubled and a pair of knee high boots.

SOLD
James Perse Long Cotton Button Up XS (attached thin belt hanging in back)
I have this in charcoal and wear it to death so purchased in navy and, of course, haven't worn.
Paid $175 and asking $30.
The light's weird right now so this is the best picture I can get.
What you can't see is that the back of this shirt and sleeves are
 made in Perse's signature soft cotton commonly used on his t-shirts.
I wear mine with skinnies and suede knee high boots--especially great in fall.

I'm still going through things and have more to add next week, but wanted to start clearing out some of my faves off the top.  You know, before I decide I need to keep them.  Send help.

On that note I can't wait to tell you what I saw at the grocery store last night.  People have lost their damn minds is all I have to say.  It's amazing how when you slow down you notice so many more things, right?  I'm not sure this is a good thing or a bad thing though...In any event it's the weekend.  Let's raise our glasses in a toast to summery sunshiny days!  May they go on forever (or at least through October).
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved