Guilty: Of Wearing Comfortable Clothing

Yesterday after the collective gasp and guttural screams commenced upon a 'not guilty' (still can't believe it) verdict being read in the Casey Anthony trial I curled up in the fetal and screamed, "Damn you OJ Simpson NOT AGAIN!!".

That's all I'm gonna say about that for 5 minutes.

Instinctively I wanted to get as far away from the television as possible.  What if Nancy Grace had a stroke and was no longer able to entertain me every day??  Strolling racing into my room I tossed on clothes that gave me comfort (like comfort food only in clothing form) and took to the beach to block it all out.  Fortunately I had spun by Brandy & Melville last week and hit the jackpot in the cotton department.  Seeing as we have been given an Ashley Bachelorette bye this week I took it upon myself to wear something reminiscent of her not wearing pants--although let the record show I had a one piece romper on beneath.  *oh no the google searches that are gonna come in off this one*  I have to say the grey maxi alone is likely to become a new go-to piece.  
~Brandy and Melville-Top, Maxi and Fringe Bag, Free People Romper, Matt Bernson-Gladiators~
Doesn't count as a butt shot if you have a seamless romper on beneath.
Close-up on the accessories: Flea Market Turquoise (jackpot) cuff, Marc x Marc coil ring, and
the usual Bhati Beads, PANYC and Motif 56 bracelets.
Close-up on the shirt:  no-brainer with the fringe and Navajo-esque + Flashdance vibe.
I opted for overkill with the Dean Davidson turquoise and Melinda Maria link oxidized in gold.
silver + gold = a good thing in my opinion
Proof that you can't always see through the skirt, but even if you can there's a one piece romper
saving me from ho-ville.  The maxi would also be a fab beach cover-up.

As I'm glancing through the pictures I realize I've committed the cardinal sin of fashion:  I've worn an outfit of almost entirely one brand--except the romper and the shoes.  Oh well, I guess I'll live.  It all worked together and if the fashion police try to haul me over I'll just avoid them for 31 days and then make up piles and piles and piles of lies to get off scott free.  Seemed to work just marvelously yesterday.   *slap, slap, slap infinity* 
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved