When All Else Fails, Wear Something Cute

I think the bloody heat has gotten to my mind.  Yesterday morning I woke up from a dream where I was begging my friend Amber to bring me a Pepsi Slurpee from 7-11.  It was the weirdest thing - right in the middle of the dream I remembered I don't even like those and started pleading for a glass of water.  Why I couldn't get my own is beyond me.  All I know is it was hot in that dream, and when my eyes opened it was hot in my house.  (But thankfully I had not sleep-dialed poor Amber! Can you imagine??). 

Do you ever have mornings where you wake up and just know you should stay in bed until the next day?  Like the gong show is just waiting to gong your life all day long?  Well I had that day yesterday.  First was the sweaty, drink-less dream. Then I rolled into my office after a shower where I could barely get cool water - only to discover my internet provider had lost service to at least a thousand customers in my area.  Isn't that special?  Not so much.  How, pray tell dear people, is a person to do their job sans internet?  Oh and never mind the fact that I pay my bills online and several needed to be paid by noon PST.  That's not happening!  I decide I'm going to be productive and do some laundry and clean-up...only to walk into my mudroom and find it filled with smoke from the new next door neighbor who sits in his yard and cigars it up all day and night while the breeze wafts over his fence and into my home.  Welcome neighbor!  When are you moving out again?!?

I could go on, but I'll stop and spare you the details.  Suffice it to say by 11:30am I was huddled under the bed with nothing but a peep hole to the tv where I could see that Victor Newman is being sued by his daughters.  (All I could do is hope the tv didn't go up in smoke like the time my blowdryer almost lit my hair on fire - true story).  Thankfully the Chef stopped by and rescued me from spontaneous combustion.  We strolled the streets and took in a new sushi restaurant before returning home late in the evening to realize My Generation starts at 8 and not 9pm.  Fitting, isn't it?

Here is a woman who just wasted over an hour on hold 
with "customer service" only to be clicked as the rep answered.
Can you say spent?

 She cheered herself up by wearing her favorite clogs, a carefree print,
and a neon studded clutch that could double as a weapon against, say,
Blogger who she has been fighting with for 4 HOURS
trying to complete this post. This is not a lie.
 Earlier in the day she followed the lead of the Isabel Marant post
and rolled her skinny denim.  Isabel was not kidding - this is a fun look.
 Happiness is a butterfly printed Tucker dress...and a post that
is completed in under an hour instead of now going on 4.5.
 Oh no problem - I'm just gathering up my sanity while sporting
a degree of denim on denim.  Which, coincidentally, I loved.
Keep Calm and Carry On dear friends.
The weekend is upon us.

Outfit details:  Current/Elliott -Vest, Tucker for Target - Butterfly Cami Dress, Siwy - Denim, Dulce - Shoes, Rebecca Minkoff - Studded Clutch, Melinda Maria - Rings & Bangle, Necklace - gift from Africa, Sunnies - Tom Ford

I have literally been fighting with Blogger for 5 hours.  5 hours people!!  All of you in the east are almost ready to get up and I'm just going to bed.  TGIF
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved