Resurrection: Tucker in Summery Fall

First - to anyone who cannot view my pictures I just don't know what to tell you.  I've not changed any settings (I don't even know what that means) and I put a question up at the blogger/google forum so someone there said they're looking into it.  I've had 5 or 6 of you report you can't see the pictures and it makes me sad!  Click on each one and it will blow up in a separate window.  Other than that I'm stumped!

Okay.  Now I'm so curious as to what your weather is like right now.  Is anyone else having crazy weather?  It was 95 degrees yesterday in SoCal.  (In fact as I type this it's still 80 degrees and it's almost 10pm.)  Now this is not entirely uncustomary for this time of year, however after the very cool spring and summer we experienced I really did expect to see the outline of a true fall season.  Well scrap that idea.  And scrap trying to put together an outfit post in this weather, too.  Fur?  Uh no, that's not hap'ning! (said like Kelly aka Liam Sullivan).  I seriously think I might have had a hot flash in the afternoon while trying to don a pair of jeans!!  I don't want to leave my fur behind!

All I could think about was ice cream, weeeeeeekend, ice cream, weeeeeekend, ice cream.  Is it the weekend??  The heat's gone to my head.  Or has it? 

This is how fast the week went by for me.
And now may the weekend slow down just a tad.  Or ten.
Tucker vest (seen here), J.Crew skinny denim, Tucker tote (gift)
Oh.  And tore up hair because it's too hot for me to care.
Veiny hands (thanks for nothing heat), Nordstrom Ring, Sponge Bob Band-Aid
While grabbing for the razor I almost sliced the tip of my thumb off.
Friday?  You out there?
Oh!! Jadetribe bracelet (I'll wear it again to give a better pic),
and Tucker silk tote close-up, too.
J.Crew flats purchased 2 or 3 years ago on major sale (scour ladies, scour!!) and
resurrected during closet dive 2010.  It's a jungle in there!

And now let us walk off into that good weekend.

Any special plans for you over the next couple days?  We have some friend stuff to tend to, some potential birthday shenanigans and some house cleaning (yawwwwwn) mayhem to take care of.  May it not be aggravated!!  Remember that one?? Yikes!  Have a great one, everyone!
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Trend burung - All Rights Reserved